LG introduced its G7 Fit mid-range smartphone at the IFA back in August. Today the company has announced that the phone will roll out starting this month It has a 6.1-inch QHD+ 19.5:9 FullVision LCD Super Bright display, is IP68 rated for dust and water resistance, meets MIL-STD 810G requirements, has Hi-Fi Quad DAC, is powered by Snapdragon 821 SoC with 4GB of RAM, has a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8-megapixel front camera and a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
LG G7 Fit specifications
- 6.1-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) 19.5:9 FullVision Super Bright IPS Display
- Quad-core Snapdragon 821 Mobile Platform with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB / 64GB (G7+ Fit) (UFS 2.0) storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with LG UX
- 16MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 76-degree wide-angle lens, LED flash
- 8MP front camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 158g
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Boombox Speaker, FM Radio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The LG G7 Fit comes in New Platinum Gray and New Aurora Black colors and will roll out starting this this month throughout the fourth quarte in Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. No details about the pricing yet.