Apple introduced an all-new MacBook Air with a 13.3-inch Retina display, Touch ID supported with the T2 security chipset, 3rd gen Butterfly keyboard, a spacious Force Touch trackpad, faster SSDs, wide stereo sound, 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor, faster 2133 MHz system memory up to 16GB and two Thunderbolt 3 ports at its New York event starting at $1,199 (Rs.88,160 approx.) for the 128GB storage version.
Now it has revealed the pricing for India, which starts at Rs. 1,14,900 (MRP) for the 128GB storage version and the 256GB storage version costs Rs. 1,34,900 (MRP). It comes in Gold, Silver and Space Gray colors, and will be available through Authorized Apple resellers across India starting from November 7th.
Apple MacBook Air (2018) 13.3-inch specifications
- 13.3-inch (2560×1600 pixels) IPS LED-backlit display, 227 PPI, 16:10 aspect ratio
- 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 8th Gen processor, Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz, with 4MB L3 cache, Intel UHD Graphics 617
- 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory, 128GB / 256GB PCIe-based onboard SSD
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for: Charging, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- Backlit keyboard, Force Touch trackpad
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2
- Stereo speakers with high dynamic range, Three microphones, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Built-in 50.3-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery with up to 12 hours wireless web, 13 hours iTunes movie playback, Up to 30 days of standby time, 30W USB-C Power Adapter; USB-C power port