After the BIP and Stratos that were launched in July, Huami’s Amazfit has launched Cor fitness band and Amazfit Pace Multisport GPS Smartwatch with support for tracking 12 different sports. The Cor has 5 ATM water-resistant rating and the Pace has IP67 ratings.
Amazfit Cor highlights and features
- 1.23-inch color touch screen with 2.5D Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- Displays messages, emails, calls and app notifications
- Heart Rate: manual and continuous heart rate tracking
- Activity and automatic sleep tracking, exercise tracking
- 7-day weather forecast, alarms, timer, stopwatch
- 316L marine-grade stainless steel housing
- 3-axis accelerometer for activity, exercise and sleep tracking
- 170mAh battery promises up to 12 days of battery life
Amazfit Pace highlights and features
- 1.34-inch (320 X 300 pixels) color Always-on LCD touch screen
- 1.2GHz Dual-Core Processor
- 512MB RAM , 4GB internal storage
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, and other apps on the always-on color touch display
- Multisport tracking:Get detailed analytics for 12+ different sports modes.
- Phone-free Music: Listen to music without having to carry your phone
- Built-in GPS and Glonass tracks your route and distance.
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE – Compatible with Android and iOS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Sensors: Optical heart rate sensor (PPG),9-axis IMU (accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer), barometer, ambient sensor
- Weight: 54.5 g
- Water resistant (IP67)
- 290mAh Li-Polymer Battery offers up to 5 days of battery life with regular use / 11 days basic use
The Amazfit Cor comes in Charcoal Black color, is priced at Rs. 3999 and is available exclusively from Amazon.in. Amazfit Pace comes in Black color, is priced at Rs. 9999 and is available exclusively from Amazon.in.