Soon after the announcement of the Meizu 16 and 16 Plus smartphones earlier this month, the Meizu 16X with the model number M872Q has been certified by TENAA in China. This is expected to feature Snapdragon 710 SoC instead of Snapdragon 845, while other specifications are expected to remain same, including an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Meizu 16X specifications
- 6-inch ( 1080 × 2160 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 10000 : 1 aspect ratio, 430cd/m2 (typical) brightness, 402 PPI
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) internal memory
- Dual SIM
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Flyme OS
- 12MP rear camera with wide-angle lens, 1/2.3″ Sony IMX380 sensor, 1.55μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, Four-axis OIS, PDAF, Laser auto-focus, secondary 20MP telephoto lens, Sony IMX350 sensor, f/2.6 aperture, 6-LED ring LED flash
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, AI face unlock
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, dual speakers
- Dimensions: 151.2×73.6×7.5mm ; Weight: 154g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3010mAh (typical) / 2950mAh (minimum) battery with mCharge fast charging
The Meizu 16X is expected to come in Matte black, Ceramic white and Frosted Gold colors, and is expected to be announced in September along with the M8 Lite.