Xiaomi last week introduced new Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with customizable RGB lights for all the 104 keys and Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset Youth Edition. It has TTC Red switches with a 3-mm travel distance. It uses Sonix microcontroller with a 32-bit Cortex-M0 core and USB interface supporting a 1000 Hz polling rate.
It supports 33-key rollover for the best gaming experience so that you can press multiple keys almost simultaneously. It has a 5052 Korean aluminium body offering full metal texture that enhances the look. It has two foot pads that lets gamers choose the keyboard angle accordingly for a better gaming experience. It measures 440 x 131 x 40mm and weighs 785g.
The Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset Youth Edition is cheaper than the Mini version and comes with water-resistant and sweatproof body with IPX4 ratings. It has a light weight design at just 13.6 grams.
Xiaomi Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset Youth Edition features and specifications
- Bluetooth 4.1 connects to devices
- Multi-point feature lets you connect to two devices and switch between them
- Ear hook is made of flexible soft material making it convenient and comfortable to wear without any pain even after prolonged strenuous exercise
- Built-in MEMS microphone for clear audio
- On-ear controls to adjust volume, in-line button to accept calls
- Dimensions: 445x80x26mm; Weight – 13.6g
- 5 different set of ear tips
- Waterproof and sweatproof (IPX4)
- 120mAh battery with up to 11 hours of talk time and 260 hours of standby
The Xiaomi gaming keyboard comes in Black color, is priced at 229 yuan (US$ 33 / ₹ 2,325 approx.) and the Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset Youth Edition comes in Black and White colors, and is priced at 99 yuan (US$ 14.4 / ₹ 1000 approx.) . These are already available for purchase in China.