Huawei’s Honor brand last week confirmed that the Honor Note 10, a new Note series smartphone and the successor of Honor Note 8 which was introduced back in 2016 will be introduced on July 31. Today the smartphone passed through TENAA with the model number RVL-AL09 confirming the specifications.
This reveals a 6.95-inch FHD+ AMOLED display without a notch and 1080 × 2220 resolution with 18.5:9 aspect ratio like Samsung for the first time, 2.4GHz Octa-Core SoC which will likely be Kirin 970, up to 8GB RAM, up to 512GB storage, dual rear cameras and a 4900mAh battery.
Honor Note 10 rumored specifications
- 6.95-inch (1080 × 2220 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED 18.5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, i7 co-processor, NPU, GPU Turbo
- 6GB / 8GB RAM, 64GB, 128GB / 512GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, CAF, secondary 24MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 177×85×7.65mm; Weight: 230g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4900mAh battery with fast charging
The Honor Note 10 is expected to come in Black and Blue colors. We should get the image of the smartphone in a few days, and should know the price when it goes official next week.