Tambo, a new company has forayed into Indian market with 3 new smartphones – TA 2, TA 3 and TA 4 and six feature phones – S2440, S2430, A2400, P1850, A1810 and A1800 back in April. It launched the TA 3 smartphone in the country back in May, today it has launched the TA4 and also revealed the complete specifications of the smartphone.
Tambo TA4 specifications
- 5.45-inch (640 x 1280 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio display
- 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Dimensions: 148.5×70.5×9.15mm; Weight: 133g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Tambo TA4 comes in Jet Black, Champagne and Sapphire Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 6,999 and will be available in across distributor channels in India. The company has also tied up with Reliance Jio so users can get up to Rs. 2200 instant cashback in the form of vouchers with the Jio Football offer.
The company promises a service warranty of 200 days replacement along with warranty of one time screen replacement within 365 days of buying the phone. It says that it has over 600 service centres in India and aims to have 1000 service centres by the end of 2018.
Commenting on the launch, Sudhir Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, Tambo said:
Tambo TA-4 is a powerful device developed keeping in mind the Indian customers’preferences. Launching our second Superphone TA-4,is delightful as it is a step forward towards achieving our goal of complete mobility in India. After the success of TA-3,it is a pleasure for us to launch a new product with advanced features with higher spec for seamless multi-tasking. We believe that a product with good quality offered at an affordable price becomes the hero, and we try to build that in each of our products.