Tambo, a new company has forayed into Indian market with 3 new smartphones – TA 2, TA 3 and TA 4 and six feature phones – S2440, S2430, A2400, P1850, A1810 and A1800 last month. Today the company has officially launched the TA 3 smartphone in the country and revealed the complete specifications of the smartphone.
Tambo TA3 specifications
- 4.95-inch (480 x 960 pixels) FWVGA+ 18:9 aspect ratio TN display
- 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 5MPrear camera with dual LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Dimensions: 138.5×65.8×10.1mm; Weight: 133g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2100mAh battery
The Tambo TA3 comes in Jet Black, Champagne and Metallic Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 4,999 and will be available in across distributor channels in India. The company promises a service warranty of 200 days replacement along with warranty of one time screen replacement within 365 days of buying the phone. It says that it has over 600 service centres in India and aims to have 1000 service centres by the end of 2018.
Commenting on the launch, Sudhir Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, Tambo said:
We are delighted to launch Tambo in the handset market with our hero product, TA-3. We kept our target audience in mind while developing phones that are superior in quality, design and engineering. This is a step towards our aim to make mobility accessible and affordable for everyone. We strive to provide advanced products at an affordable price that is high on innovative specs and can be easily used by all age groups.