Huawei has sent out invites for the Nova 3 event in China on July 18th as expected. In addition, the company also announced that it will introduce the new TalkBand B5 at the event. This surfaced in press shots last week revealing the smartwatch-like design along with a pop-out Bluetooth headset. Huawei already confirmed 24-megapixel + 16-megapixel AI dual rear cameras, both with f/1.8 aperture and a 24-megapixel front camera with 2-megapixel dual front cameras for the Nova 3.
The Nova 3 was already certified by TENAA with model numbers PAR-TL00 and PAR-AL00 revealing a 6.3-inch FHD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio display with a notch, similar to the Honor Play. It also revealed a 2.36GHz Octa-Core SoC, which will likely be Kirin 970 with support for GPU Turbo.
Huawei Nova 3 rumored specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, i7 co-processor, NPU, GPU Turbo
- 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 24MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 24MP front-facing camera, secondary 2-megapixel camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:157.0×73.7×7.3mm; Weight: 165g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3650mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
The Huawei Nova 3 is expected to come in Black, Blue and more color and is rumored to be priced starting at 2699 yuan(US$ 408 / Rs. 28,083 approx.). We should know all the details when the phone goes official next Wednesday.