Panasonic today launched P90, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India. It has a 5-inch HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 SoC with 1GB RAM, runs Android 7.0 (Nougat), has an 5-megapixel front and rear cameras with LED and packs a 2400mAh battery.
Panasonic P90 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with up to 128GB microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 143×71.8×9.3mm; Weight: 151g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2400mAh battery
The Panasonic P90 comes in Blue, Black and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 5599 and will be available through offline retailers across India starting today, June 20th.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India said:
Post our association with Corning, we are happy to launch another P-series device, P90, with Corning Gorilla Glass protection which will keep the device protected from all damage and scratches. It has a 5MP front camera with LED flash and smart features such as Smart Action and Gestures which helps the users to access their device with utmost ease. The stylish device is launched to target the youth, letting them explore the new innovation and technology