Xiaomi today at the Mi 8 event, also introduced the 75-inch Xiaomi Mi TV 4, a 4K HDR TV with a 11.4mm slim metal body with aluminum alloy frame, and it is also Xiaomi’s largest LED TV to date. The company introduced 49-inch, 55-inch, and 65-inch Mi TV 4 models last year. It has Xiao Ai voice assistant for content discovery, and patchwall UI based on Android.
It has Dolby and DTS Audio and also comes with multi purpose Mi Remote Control, which also has infrared in addition to Bluetooth to work with most appliances such as setup box.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4 75-inch specifications
- 75-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, 8 ms response
- 1.8GHz quad-core Amlogic T966 Cortex-A53 processor with 750MHz Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 2GB DDR4 dual-channel RAM, 32GB internal memory (eMMC 5.1)
- MIUI TV with PatchWall AI based on Android, Xiao Ai voice assistant
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz) 2X2, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Mi Port, 3 x HDMI 2.0, AV, 2 x USB, 1 x Ethernet
- Supports H.265 4K at 60 / 30 fps, H.265 1080P at 60 fps, H.263 1080P at 30 fps, MPEG1 / 2/4 DivX4 the VC-1 / WMV3 1080P at 60 fps, REAL 8/9/10 1080P at 30 fps
- 2x 8W speaker for DOLBY AUDIO, DTS-HD
The Xiaomi Mi TV 4 75-inch HDR TV is priced at 8999 yuan (US$ 1404 / Rs. 94,790 approx.) and will go on sale in China from June 6th.