LG just announced V35 ThinQ, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in the ‘V Series’, three months after the introduction of the V30S ThinQ at the MWC. It retains the same 6-inch QHD+ OLED display, 6GB RAM, IP68 rating for dust and water resistance and MIL-STD 810G certification for reliability of equipment performance in harsh environments. and 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging. There is also V35+ ThinQ with 128GB storage.
It has Snapdragon 845 SoC, and the 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.6 aperture is now coupled with another 16-megapixel camera with 107-degree super-wide-angle lens with f/1.9 aperture, and an improved 8-megapixel front camera, same as the G7 ThinQ.
It retains the AI CAM that now offers 19 shooting modes, up from eight, Portrait Mode for both the front and rear cameras, and Stickers for 2D or 3D overlay effects using face recognition. It also has new Super Bright Camera with images that are up to four times brighter typical of photos shot in dim light through the combination of pixel binning and software processing, the AI algorithm adjusts the camera settings automatically when shooting in low light.
Super Far Field Voice Recognition lets you hear your voice anywhere in the room. It also has DTS:X to deliver virtual 3D sound for all content, up to 7.1 channel audio with earphones and it has Hi-Fi Quad DAC for incredibly rich sound.
LG V35 ThinQ specifications
- 6-inch (2880 x 1440 pixels) QHD+ OLED display with a 18:9 aspect ratio, HDR10, 538 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (V35+ ThinQ) storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with LG UX
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, secondary 16MP camera with 107-degree super-wide-angle lens with f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS: X 3D Surround Sound
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm; Weight: 157g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging
The LG V35 ThinQ and V35+ ThinQ come in New Aurora Black and New Platinum Gray colors and will roll out in Americas starting in June followed by limited markets in Asia, Middle East and Africa. It will be available for pre-order from AT&T in the U.S. from June 1st for $900 (Rs. 60,720 approx.) ($30 a month for 30 months) and ships from June 8.