Huawei’s Honor brand today scheduled an event on June 6th in Beijing where it will introduce it new Honor Play series smartphones with AI capabilities. The company says that it will have a breakthrough technology. It will also introduce new Honor 9i smartphone (not to be confused with the Honor 9i that was launched in India last year).
The Honor LLD-AL30 and LLD-AL20 model that have been certified by TENAA today could be the Honor 9i. Most of the specifications of the phone are similar to the Huawei P20 Lite.
Honor 9i 2018 (LLD-AL30) rumored specifications
- 5.84-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) Full HD+ 19: 9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.2×71.8×7.7mm; Weight: 152g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (Minimum) battery
The Honor 9i is expected to come in Black, Gray and Blue colors. We should know more details of the phone in coming days, before the smartphones go official next Wednesday.