Xiaomi M1804C3CC, M1804C3DE and M1804C3CE models got certified by TENAA in China last week, which are said to be Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A, now the Xiaomi M1805D1SE has been certified, which is rumored to be released as Redmi 6 Pro. This shows a similar design as the Redmi Note 5 Pro with vertically arranged dual rear cameras and a fingerprint sensor on the back, but this has a notch on the front.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro (M1805D1SE ) rumored specifications
- 5.84-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 149.33×71.68×8.75mm; Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
The Xiaomi M1805D1SE is expected to come in Black, Rose Gold, Gold, White, Blue, Red, Pink, Gray and Silver colors. It is not clear if Xiaomi is planning to announce these phones along with the Mi 8, MIUI 10 and Mi Band 3 in China on May 31st since the company already said that it will introduce several products.