Lenovo-owned Motorola has announced Moto 1S in China. This is same as Moto G6 which was introduced last month. It has a 5.7-inch Full HD+ 18:9 display, is powered by Snapragon 450 with 4GB RAM and runs Android 8.0 (Oreo) with ZUI 3.5 on top. It has a 12-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 5-megapixel secondary rear camera to capture depth information for portrait shots and a 8-megapixel front camera with LED flash.
It has a glass back, fingerprint sensor and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Moto 1S specifications
- 5.7-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 IPS display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with ZUI 3.5
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture , 1.25μm pixel size, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- P2i water-repellent nano coating
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 72.3 x 8.3 mm; Weight: 168g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported loud speaker, 3 mics
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo charging
The Moto 1S comes in Blue and Gold colors, is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 235 / Rs. 15,935 approx.) and is already available from Lenovo online Shop in China. Earlier this week Motorola announced that it will launch the Moto G6 and G6 Play in India soon.