Huawei’s Honor brand recently said that the Honor7X is now made in India and the company in partnership with Flex has started manufacturing the phone at Flex’s plant in Sriperumbudur, near Chennai. Today the company has announced that the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version of the smartphone will be available across Honor partner stores pan India starting from February 9th at the same online price of Rs. 15,999.
The Honor 7X Red Limited Edition that was teased in India last week will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting from February 9th at 1PM for Rs. 12,999. The Red edition is expected to available in limited quantities since the company already said that only 20,000 units will be made available for the overseas market.
Honor 7X specifications
- 5.93-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3340mAh battery (typical) / 3240mAh (minimum) battery
Regarding offline availability of the Honor 7X, P Sanjeev, Vice-President, Sales, Huawei Consumer Business Group, said:
Honor 7X has set a benchmark when it comes to rich smartphone experience, photography delight at a very pocket-friendly price point. We are excited to announce that consumers will now be able to get their hands on our superstar smartphone across and have the pleasure of owning one of the best dual camera budget smartphones. Honor 7X will be available at Honor authorized stores and resellers across India starting 9th February.