Sony Mobile has launched Xperia L2, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘L series’ in India. It was introduced at the CES 2018 last month and packs a 5.5-inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, is powered by quad-core MediaTek SoC and runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel front camera with 120-degree super wide-angle lens.
It comes with dual SIM support with dedicated SIM and microSD slots, features a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3300mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging tech.
Sony Xperia L2 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD display with Image Enhance Technology, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor with with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1/3.06″ sensor, f/2.0 aperture lens
- 8MP front-facing camera with 120° wide-angle f/2.4 aperture lens, 1/4″ image sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 150 x 78 x 9.8mm; Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging
The Sony Xperia L2 comes in Black and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 19,990 and is already available from retail stores across India. With this price, wonder who would choose this when there are lot of smartphones that are cheaper offering better specifications.