Vivo launched the V7 , a mid-range selfie-focused smartphone in India last month in Champagne Gold and Matte Black colors. Today it has launched new Energetic Blue color variant in the country, similar to the V7+ that got the Blue version last month.
Specifications are similar to the original V7, including a 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) FullView display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 16-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and LED flash, Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform, Android 7.1 (Nougat) based on FuntouchOS 3.2, fingerprint sensor on the back and a 3000mAh built-in battery.
Vivo V7 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OmniVision OV16880 sensor, PDAF
- 24MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 72.8 x 7.9mm; Weight: 139g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh built-in battery
The Vivo V7+ Energetic Blue color variant, is priced at Rs. 18,990 and is available from Flipkart online as well as retail stores starting today.
Commenting on the launch, Kenny Zeng, CMO, Vivo India, said:
We are excited to announce the launch of our Vivo V7 “Energetic Blue” colour variant that complements the personality of our fashion forward customers. And with Christmas around the corner, the new variant from Vivo will make for a perfect gifting option for your loved ones.