Huawei’s Honor brand just launched the most expected Honor 7X smartphone at a global event in London, as it had promised. It packs a 5.93-inch Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with minimal bezels, is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor and has a 16-megapixel rear camera with a 2-megapixel secondary camera along with an 8-megapixel front camera.
It has a unibody metal design, features a fingerprint sensor on the back and comes with a 3340mAh built-in battery.
Honor 7X specifications
- 5.93-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3340mAh battery (typical) / 3240mAh (minimum) battery
The Honor 7X comes in Black, Blue and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 12,999 for the 32GB storage version and the 64GB storage version costs Rs. 15,999. It will be available exclusively on Amazon.in starting December 7th at 12PM. We recently unboxed the phone, check it out here.
Commenting on the launch, George Zhao, President, Honor, said:
The Honor 7X is the leading choice for users who want to enjoy rich functionality with the benefits of a bezel-less phone, while on a limited budget. Additionally, Honor is immensely proud of the quality control it undertakes in producing every phone – Honor 7X was dropped over 4,800 times in the lab in testing – so users can be assured that better value for money doesn’t compromise our high-end quality.