Xiaomi launched the Mi A1 Android One phone in India in partnership with Google back in September in Black, Gold and Rose Gold colors, but only the Black and Gold color variants of the phone went on sale at that time. Today it has announced that the Rose gold color variant of the phone will go on sale in the country starting tomorrow.
Apart from the color, other specifications are similar, including 12MP dual rear cameras, 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display, Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile platform and a 3080mAh built-in battery.
Xiaomi Mi A1 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass LTPS display, 450nit brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with 650MHz Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage (eMMC 5.0), expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with wide-angle lens, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, secondary 12MP camera with telephoto lens, 1.0 μm pixel size, f/2.6 aperture, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 155.4×75.8×7.3mm; Weight: 165g
- 3.5mm audio jack, dedicated 10v amplifier
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3080mAh (typical) / 3000mAh (minimum) battery
The Xiaomi Mi A1 Rose Gold version will be available from November 21 2017, 12:01 am, via Flipkart and Mi.com online as well as Mi Home stores, Mi Preferred Partner stores, and retail partner stores for Rs. 14,999. Check out the Xiaomi Mi A1 review, if you are planning to get the phone.