Google has started rolling out new over-the-air (OTA) update for Pixel and Nexus devices and also posted factory images as part of monthly Android Security release. The latest update this month fixes several critical issues in Framework, Media framework, System and components and also fixes KRACK WP2 Wi-Fi protocol vulnerability. It also adds saturated color mode for Pixel and Pixel 2 XL smartphones.
New builds for the Pixel and Nexus devices with November 2017 Android Security update:
- Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL (OPD2.170816.015/OPD3.170816.016)
- Pixel and Pixel XL (OPR1.170623.032/OPR3.170623.013)
- Nexus 6P (OPR5.170623.011)
- Nexus 5X (OPR6.170623.023)
- Pixel C (OPR1.170623.032)
- Nexus Player (OPR2.170623.027)
Check out the complete set of issues that are fixed in the latest update in the Android Security Bulletin here and download full factory images or OTA images for these Pixel and Nexus devices from the Google Developers website, if you don’t have the over-the-air (OTA) update yet.