Lava this week launched Helium 12, its second Windows 10 laptop in the Helium series, few months after launching the Helium 14. It has a 12.5-inch HD display, is powered by a quad-core Intel x5-Z8350 processor, has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, which is expandable with microSD.
Lava Helium 12 specifications
- 12.5-inch (1366 x 768 pixels) HD LED Backlit display
- 1.44 GHz quad-core Intel Z8350 processor (Turbo Boost up to 1.88GHz) with Intel HD Graphics
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB eMMC, expandable up to 128GB with microSD card slot
- Windows 10 Home OS
- VGA Webcam
- 3.5mm headphone out
- Dimensions: 318 x 211 x 20mm; Weight: 1.31 kg
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Mini HDMI Port
- 10000mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
The Lava Helium 12 comes in Silver and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 12,999 and is available from retail stores and multi-brand outlets across 14 Indian cities.
Commenting on the launch, Gaurav Nigam, Senior VP & Head of Product, Lava International Ltd said:
The launch of Lava Helium 12 testifies our commitment to constantly innovate our product portfolio and deliver the best-in-class devices for the Indian consumers. We understand the increasing preference for a light-weight yet big-screen notebook for our modern-day customers; which largely comprise budding entrepreneurs and university graduates – these millennials largely represent the country’s evolving mobile workforce. With focus on technology as an enabler, we have given many firsts to our consumers. And, we are committed to contribute to the digital evolution of the Indian economy with the launch of advanced devices; such as Lava Helium 12.