Huawei’s Honor brand introduced Honor 6C back in April, now it has unveiled Honor 6C Pro in Europe, which is the re-branded Honor V9 Play that was introduced in China last month. It packs a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 SoC, instead of Snapdragon 435 in the 6C and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1 on top.
It packs a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It has a unibody metal design, features a fingerprint sensor on the back and weighs 145 grams. It comes with a hybrid dual SIM slot and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Honor 6C Pro specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 5P lens
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 147.9 x 73.2 x 7.65mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Honor 6C Pro comes in Black, Gold and Blue colors and is priced at 179 Euros (US$ 211 / Rs. 13740 approx.) and will go on sale in European markets soon starting from France.