OPPO today launched A71, the company’s latest smartphone in ‘A series’ in India. It has a 5.2-inch HD display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor, runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) OS with ColorOS 3.1 on top, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 1/3.06-inch sensor and f/2.2 aperture and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, but it doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor.
It has a unibody metal, dedicated dual nano SIM slots and a separate microSD expansion slot and packs a 3000mAh battery.
OPPO A71 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with ColorOS 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 143.1 x 73.8 x 7.6mm; Weight: 137g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (minimum) battery
The OPPO A71 comes in Black and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 12,990 and is available exclusively from Flipkart online with several offers including No Cost EMI, Buyback Guarantee, upto 60 GB additional data for Jio users and more.