Swipe Technologies has launched Swipe Neo Power, the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone with VoLTE support. It has a 4-inch FWVGA display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, but it still runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has only 512MB RAM and 4GB of storage.
It has dual SIM support similar to most other Swipe smartphones, and packs a 2500mAh battery. The company says that this is the most affordable VoLTE smartphone in the country.
Swipe Neo Power specifications
- 4-inch (850 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The Swipe Neo Power comes in Black, Gold and Grey colors, is priced at Rs. 2999 and is available from online retailers, including Amazon.in.
Commenting on the launch, Shripal Gandhi, founder & CEO of Swipe said:
Swipe Neo Power is a budget phone specifically designed to cater the needs of common man of our country. Every citizen in India should be able to avail the benefit of Digital India in true sense. Neo Power comes with all the amazing features that every man needs in his phone these days. Our ambition is to empower individuals with 4G technology at the grass root levels at most competitive rates.