Lenovo has launched MP1060 10,000mAh power bank with Lithium-Polymer battery. It has 3D nano grade metal carved texture, is portable and light weighing about 200 grams. It has 5V-2A input and 5V – 2.1A output through dual USB ports and promises 90% conversion rate.
It can regulate power according to the device connected and has temperature control that ensures that the batteries operate in a safe range. It comes with technology that prevents overcharging and discharging from the Lithium-Polymer batteries.
Lenovo MP1060 Features and Specifications
- Capacity – 10000 mAh, 3.7 V
- Input – DC 5V 2.1A MAX
- Output – DC 5V 2.1A MAX x 2
- Size – 137 x 65 x 15mm; Weight: 200g approx
- Conversion Rate – 90%
- 11 safety protections, including overcharge protection
- Nano-grade metal-carved texture
- Time to be fully charged – About 4.5 hours (With 2.1A adapter)
The Lenovo MP1060 10000mAh Power Bank comes in White color, is priced at Rs. 1299 and is available exclusively from Flipkart.