Yota Devices is back with their third smartphone after over 3 years. It introduced the YotaPhone 3 at the Russian-Chinese Expo. Even through the officially specifications have not been revealed, the smartphone is said to pack a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display, will be powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and will run Android Nouat. It has a full-touch control on its 5.2-inch HD always-on electronic paper display (EPD) on the other side.
The phone will not have a 3.5mm audio jack and will use USB Type-C audio.
YotaPhone 3 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED multi-touch main display
- 5.2-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) EPD full touch rear screen
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android Nougat
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3,200mAh battery
The YotaPhone 3 will be priced around $350 (Rs. 22,530 approx.) for the 64GB version and the 128GB version will cost about $450 (Rs. 28,966 approx.) when it goes on sale globally this fall.