Gionee has announced A1 lite, the company’s latest selfie-focused smartphone with a 20-megapixel front-facing camera in Nepal. It has a 5.3-inch HD display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Amigo 4.0 UI and a 13-megapixel rear camera.
It has a unibody metal design and a fingerprint sensor on the back. It also packs a 4000mAh battery, similar to the A1.
Gionee A1 Lite specifications
- 5.3-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6753 Processor with Mali T-720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Amigo OS 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 20MP front-facing camera with soft LED selfie flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 4000mAh battery
The Gionee A1 comes in Red, Black and Gold colours and is priced at Nepalese Rupee 26,999 (Rs. 16890 INR approx.) and will be available for pre-order from June 18th in Nepal.