After launching Black Edition F3 Plus in India last month, OPPO today launched Black Edition of F3 smartphone in the country just in time for the upcoming Champions Trophy that starts tomorrow. OPPO is the official sponsor of Team India. There is also a limited edition black version that comes with a BCCI Logo, highlighting the OPPO and BCCI partnership.
OPPO F3 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, 1/3-inch sensor, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with 76.4-degree wide-angle lens, 1/3.1-inch sensor, f/2.0 aperture and secondary 8MP front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.29×75.24×7.3mm; Weight: 153g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3200mAh battery
The OPPO F3 Black Edition will soon be available exclusively from Flipkart as well as offline stores for Rs. 19,990. The OPPO F3 BCCI Limited Edition will be auctioned on Flipkart one day before the India vs. Pakistan match.
Commenting on the launch of the black version of OPPO F3, Will Yang, Brand Director, OPPO India said:
The color ‘Black’ is synonymous with style and suave. With a stylish edge to the new OPPO F3, we aim to give consumers a chance to make a style statement. With this auction, we aim to contribute towards the growth of the sport in India. We are proud and honored to have this opportunity and be associated with the most loved sport in India.