Lava launched mid-range Z10 and Z25 smartphones back in March. Today it has launched 3GB RAM version of the Z10, compared to 2GB of RAM in the original version. Other specifications including 5-inch HD display, MediaTek MT6735 and 2650mAh battery.
Lava Z10 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Full Lamination display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based Star OS 3.3
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1.4um pixel size, 5P Largan lens, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, 1.4um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 143.2x71x8.4 mm; Weight: 148g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2650mAh battery
The Lava Z10 comes in Gold color and is priced at Rs. 11,500 (MRP), same as the original Z10. It also comes with a 365-days screen replacement policy and 30 Day Replacement Policy, where consumers can get their devices replaced with a new one in case of a hardware damage within a span of 30 days of purchase. Check out our Lava Z10 review, if you are planning to buy the smartphone.