LG had announced X power2 smartphone in the ‘X series’ in February ahead of MWC 2017. Now, the company has started global roll out of the phone with North America followed by Asia, Europe, Latin America and other regions.
We went hands on with the phone during MWC 2017. The LG X Power 2 packs a 4500mAh battery that can charge up to 50% in one hour and fully charge in two hours. It packs a 5.5-inch HD In-cell Touch display compared to a 5.3-inch HD display on the predecessor and is also powered by a faster 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor. It runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) out of the box.
LG X power2 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD In-cell Touch display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor
- 1.5GB / 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, soft LED flash, wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4mm; Weight: 164g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- 4500mAh (built-in) battery with fast charging
The LG X power2 comes in Black Titan, Shiny Titan, Shiny Gold and Shiny Blue colors. There is no word on pricing of the phone and it will be revealed locally in each market.