Samsung has announced Galaxy J3 Prime, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the ‘J Series’. It packs a 5-inch HD display, is powered by an Octa-Core Exynos 7570 14nm processor, runs on Android 7.0, has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has 4G LTE support.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime specifications
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Exynos 7570 14nm processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 5MP camera with LED Flash
- 2MP secondary camera
- Dimensions: 139.7×69.85×8.89mm; Weight: 148g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2,600mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime comes in Black color and is available from T-Mobile or Metro PCS in the U.S. with 24-month contract at $6.00 per month and $150 (Rs. 9645 approx.) without contract. Metro PCS even offers it at a discounted price of $69 (Rs. 4436 approx.) instead of 139 after all offers.