Meizu has sent out invites for the announcement of the Meizu E2, the company’s budget smartphone in ‘E Series’. This could be Meizu M612C that was certified by China’s TENAA last month. It is expected to come with a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button and feature a metal unibody design.
Meizu E2 rumored specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Flyme OS 6.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.2 × 72.53 × 8.4mm; Weight: 138g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 2930mAh battery with fast charging
The Meizu E2 is expected to come in Silver, Grey, Gold and Rose Gold colors. The event takes place at Beijing Performing Arts Center at 3PM China Time (12:30 PM IST). We should know all the details in a couple of weeks.