Ulefone, one of the popular smartphone makers in China has introduced Ulefone Power 2, successor of the Ulefone Power that was introduced back in 2015. We even reviewed the phone last year. This has the same 6050mAh battery as the predecessor with support for 9V/2A fast charging that promises full charge in just 2 hours. The company says the phone will offer up to 4 days of battery life with normal use.
The display is the same 5.5-inch 1080p screen, but the RAM and storage have been upped to 4GB and 64GB. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the front that can unlock the phone in just 0.15 seconds and has a unibody metal design.
Ulefone Power 2 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS AUO 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 155×77.6×9.9mm; Weight: 210g
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 6050mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Sony battery with Quick Charging
The Ulefone Power 2 Black, Grey and Golden colors and the pre-sales begin March 29 and costs $179.99 (Rs. 11,770 approx.) during this time. We should know the final price soon.