Samsung announced Galaxy Tab S3 at the MWC 2017 last month. At that time the company did not announce its availability. Today Samsung has announced that the Tab S3 will be available for pre-order starting from March 17th in the U.S.
It comes with a 9.7-inch Super AMOLED QXGA screen, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 SoC, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat), has quad-stereo speakers tuned by AKG by HARMAN and comes with an an enhanced S Pen.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 specifications
- 9.7-inch (2048×1536 pixel) QXGA Super AMOLED display
- 2.15GHz quad-core Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 169 x 237.3 x 6mm; Weight: 429g, LTE: 434g
- 4G LTE (optional), Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 comes in Black and Silver colors, available for pre-order from March 17th for $599.99 (Rs. 39245 approx.) at Samsung.com and select retailers such as Best Buy and Amazon and goes on sale from March 24th. Samsung keyboard cover for the tablet will be available separately for $129.99 (Rs. 8500 approx.). Check out the Galaxy Tab S3 hands-on from MWC.