nubia launched the Z11 smartphone along with N1 in India back in December last year. Today the company has announced that it will be “most awaited smartphone sequel of the year” in India that clearly says that it is the nubia Z11 miniS that was introduced at the end of last year.
It packs a 5.2-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0. It has a 23-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX318 sensor, LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus in 0.1 seconds, and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has aircraft-grade aluminum unibody design and a fingerprint sensor on the back the can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds.
ZTE nubia Z11 miniS specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D display, 85% NTSC color gamut, 450nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2GHz LPDDR3 Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64/128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 23MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens
- 13MP front-facing camera, Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 146.06×72.14×7.60mm; Weight: 158 grams
- 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
The nubia Z11 miniS comes in Gold, Silver and Gold with Black colors and was introduced in China starting at 1499 yuan (US$ 216 / Rs. 14,200 approx.). We should know the launch date for India soon.