Nokia just announced Nokia 3, its latest budget Android smartphone at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in Barcelona. It has a 5-inch HD 2.5D sculpted Corning Gorilla Glass display, is powered by a quad-core MeditaTek MT6737 processor, runs on stock Android 7.0 (Nougat), has a 8-megapixel rear and front auto focus cameras, LED flash for rear and screen flash for the front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support, comes with 2GB RAM versions and packs a 2650mAh battery. It has a polycarbonate body compared to metal body on the Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 smartphones.
Nokia 3 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D sculpted Corning Gorilla Glass display, 450 nits brightness
- 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit Processor with Mali T720 MP1 GPU
- 2GBGB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- Dual SIM / Single SIM
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 8MP autofocus front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 71.4 x 8.48 mm
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2650mAh battery
The Nokia 3 comes in Silver White, Matte Black, Tempered Blue and Copper White colors and starts at 139 Euros (US$ 146 / Rs. 9780 approx.). It will go on sale globally starting from Q2 2017.