Asus has announced ZenFone Live (ZB501KL), which the company claims is the world’s first smartphone that offers real-time beautification with live-streaming beautification app. It lets you see your skin smoothed and blemishes removed in real time, says Asus. It also says that BeautyLive integrates seamlessly with Facebook, YouTube, and many other popular streaming apps. The front-facing 5-megapixel camera has large 1.4µm pixel size and a soft light LED selfie flash.
It also has dual MEMS microphones to help eliminate background noise and enhance voice pickup, five-magnet speaker and smart amp for powerful audio.
It has a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display and is powered by a quad-core processor, which could be Snapdragon 410. The smartphone surfaced as Zenfone Go 3 recently.
Asus ZenFone Live (ZB501KL) specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 75% screen-to-body ratio
- quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, micro SD card up to 128GB
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI 3.5
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture , 1.4 um pixel size, soft LED flash, 82-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions:141.2 x 71.74 x 7.95mm; Weight: 130g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual microphones, Smart Amplifier
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2650mAh battery
The Asus ZenFone Live comes in Shimmer Gold,Rose Pink and Navy Black colors and has a metallic finish. No details about the pricing or availability yet.