Last week Huawei confirmed that it will unveil its flagship P10 smartphone with dual rear cameras at the MWC 2017 in Barcelona on February 26th. We had already seen some images of the Huawei P10, now @evleaks has posted a press shot of the smartphone. The image shows a red colored power button on the right side, unibody metal design and dual rear cameras with LEICA SUMMARIT lenses.
Huawei P10 rumored specifications
- 5.2-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED 2.5d curved glass display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 processor with Mali G71 Octa-core GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android Nougat with Emotion UI 5.1
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 20MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) Dual rear cameras with Leica lenses, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, OIS
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 3,100 mAh battery with fast charging
In the other news, Huawei’s EMUI has confirmed in China that it will unveil Emotion UI or EMUI 5.1 at the MWC. The EMUI 5.0 was introduced along with the Mate 9 series back in November last year and is based on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
Huawei is also expected to introduce a high-end P10 Plus with a 5.5-inch Quad HD curved glass screen, iris scanner along with ring flash on the back. We will attend Huawei’s MWC 2017 event later this month and will bring you more details, including hands-on experience of these smartphones.