HTC today launched HTC 10 evo, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘HTC 10’ series in India. It was introduced back in November last year as the global version of the HTC Bolt and doesn’t have a 3.5mm audio jack instead it uses USB Type-C audio. It comes with HTC BoomSound Adaptive Audio, which scans your ears and the ambient noise around you to adjust audio output to suit your personal hearing capabilities. It also has Hi-Res audio that delivers 24-bit audio.
HTC 10 evo specifications
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 3 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with HTC Sense UI
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS
PDAF, 4K video recording, 120fps slow-mo video
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Water resistant (IP57)
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB-C audio, BoomSound Adaptive Audio, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 77.3 x 8.1 mm; Weight: 174g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4,1, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3200 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0
The HTC 10 evo comes in Cast Iron and Pearl Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 48,990 in India and is available from HTC estore.