Asus just launched ZenFone 3s Max (ZC521TL), the company’s latest smartphone and the successor of last year’s ZenFone 3 Max in India with a 5000mAh battery that promises up to 3 days of battery life with normal use. It packs a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with 72% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a unibody metal design and a fingerprint sensor on the front. Since it has a huge 5000mAh battery so you can use the phone to charge other devices.
Asus ZenFone 3s Max specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with ZenUI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture,
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 85-degree wide viewing angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio, 5-magnet speaker
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh built-in battery