A new rumor about Samsung Galaxy S8 suggests it will also come in a 6GB RAM variant. Previous reports had said that the flagship will have 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage.
S8 4/6GB+64/128GB— 萌萌的电教 (@mmddj_china) January 31, 2017
The latest rumor comes from a Chinese tipster who says the Galaxy S8 will come with 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage. However, this variant is said to be limited only to China and South Korea while the 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage will be released in Europe and North America. A separate report in December had said that the Galaxy S8 could sport 8GB RAM. It must be noted that this is just a speculation and nothing is confirmed as of now.
Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored specification
- 5.8-inch and 6.2-inch QHD AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 or Samsung Exynos processor
- 4GB, 64GB and 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor, iris scanner
- 12-megapixel f/1.7 rear camera
- 8-megapixel f/1.7 front camera
- 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C, water resistance
- 3000mAh (5.8-inch model) or 3500mAh (6.2-inch model)
Samsung Galaxy S8 will be launched on March 29 in New York. The 5.8-inch model will retail for €799 and the 6.2-inch model at €899 and both the phones will go on sale on April 21.