Lenovo launched the Z2 Plus in India starting at Rs. 17,999 as the cheapest smartphone with Snapdragon 820 SoC. Now the smartphone has received up to Rs. 3,000 price cut and starts at Rs. 14,999 for the 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, while the 4GB RAM with 64GB version that was launched for Rs. 19,999 has received a Rs. 2,500 price cut and now costs Rs. 17,499. Now the smartphone is also available from Flipkart, in addition to Amazon.in.
Lenovo Z2 Plus specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/ 2.2, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide viewing angle
- Dual (nano) SIM
- Fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 141.65×68.88×8.45mm; Weight: 149g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The Lenovo Z2 Plus will available at a discounted rate from Amazon.in and Flipkart starting today from 12:00 noon onwards. The 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant will also be available for purchase across leading retail stores, said Lenovo. We reviewed the Lenovo Z2 Plus recently, check it out if you are planning to get the smartphone.