LeEco has introduced Liveman C1, its first action camera in China. It has a 1.8-inch touchscreen display, is capable of recording 4K video and is also dust, water and shockproof. It comes with a waterproof case for shooting videos at up to 40 meters underwater, has two self adhesive mounts, extensions and a GoPro style mount.
It comes with a 16 mega-pixel sensor with 140 degree wide-angle lens, and G-sensor for automatic video recording when movement is sensed. It has a large red square button for recording video, has built-in WiFi and Bluetooth and packs a 1050mAh battery.
LeEco Liveman C1 specifications
- 16MP camera with 140-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.7 aperture
- 4k video recording at 30fps
- 1.8-inch touch screen display
- Ambarella A12S SoC
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI, micro SD slot (up to 64GB), micro USB
- G-Sensor, waterproof (up to 40m), dustproof and shock proof
- Dimensions: 52x40x26mm;Weight: 67g
- 1050mAh battery
The LeEco Liveman C1 comes in Black color, is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 216 / Rs. 14755 approx.) and is already available from LeMall in China.