Lenovo just launched K6 Note smartphone in India, after launching the K6 Power smartphone in the country recently. It was introduced at the IFA back in September, packs a 5.5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor, has a fingerprint sensor and has a huge 4000mAh battery.
It also has TheaterMax technology, similar to most other Lenovo Vibe series phones for an immersive VR experience when combined with a VR headset.
Lenovo K6 Note specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB /4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh built-in battery
The Lenovo K6 Note comes in Dark gray, Gold and Silver colors and is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 3GB RAM variant, while the 4GB RAM variant costs Rs. 15,499. It will be available through offline stores across the country from December 17th.
Commenting on the launch, Sudhin Mathur, Executive Director, Lenovo Mobile Business Group, India, said:
Different entertains better and that’s why we’ve introduced the Lenovo K6 Note. It is built on the foundation of our most successful K-franchise and with enhanced features like Theatermax and Dolby Atmos, this generation takes the multimedia experience
to the next level and redefines entertainment. We are also introducing the K Series for the 1st time in offline retail channel to ensure that a larger set of our consumers can enjoy the best multimedia immersive smartphone experience.