Gionee F5, a new budget smartphone in the ‘F series’ has been certified by China’s TENAA. It has a 5.3-inch screen, is powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor with 4GB of RAM and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
According to the image it looks like it also has a fingerprint sensor on the front, below the display. It has a unibody metal design.
Gionee F5 rumored specifications
- 5.3-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM, 64GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Amigo UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 150×74.5×7.7mm; Weight: 162g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Gionee F5 comes in White, Gold and Rose Gold colors. It is expected to go official soon.