LG has finally sent out invites for the launch of its flagship V20 smartphone in invite, which is scheduled for December 5th, Monday. It is the first smartphone to go on sale with Android 7.0 (Nougat). It has a 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD Quantum display, a 2.1 second (160 x 1040 pixels) screen, similar to the V10.
It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 75-degree lens, f/1.8 aperture, OIS and Hybrid Auto Focus (HAF) integrating three AF mechanisms – Laser Detection AF, Phase Detection AF (PDAF) and Contrast AF – for both videos and photos along with a 8-megapixel rear camera with f/2.4 aperture and 135-degree lens for capturing wide shots.
LG V20 specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD IPS Quantum display at 513 ppi
- 2.1-inch (160 x 1040 pixels) IPS Quantum Display at 513ppi
- Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano+nano)
- 16MP rear camera with OIS 2.0, F1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED Flash, Laser AF, PDAF, CAF, 75-degree lens and 4K video recording
- 8MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, 135-degree lens
- 5MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions – 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6mm; Weight: 173g
- Fingerprint sensor
- ESS SABRE ES9218 Quad DAC, B&O audio, High AOP Mic
- 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3200mAh removable battery with Quick Charge 3.0
According to Mumbai-based retailer, the LG V20 with Dual SIM support is already available at Rs. 54,999 (MOP) and the MRP of the phone is Rs. 60,000. It also comes with a B&O headset, back cover and 6 months screen replacement offer.
Check out our review of the LG V20 if you are planning to buy the smartphone.