HMD global is all set to introduce new Nokia smartphones at the MWC 2017 that is scheduled between February 27th and March 2nd in Barcelona. Specifications of the Nokia D1C Android smartphone already surfaced back in October, now new rumors indicate that the phone might come in two variant with different display, RAM and rear camera.
According to the report, these two different variants are already under testing.
Nokia D1C rumored specifications
- 5-inch / 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP / 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
Hope we will get more details soon. The company might introduce more smartphones, including phones with dual rear cameras and some high-end smartphones at the event. We can also expect new tablets.