Meizu today scheduled an event in China on December 6th to unveil the next-generation Note series smartphone, which will likely be the m5 note. These teaser shows the back of the phone, which has a metal body. The phone has also been certified by TENAA with model numbers – M621C, M621M and M621Q that reveal complete specifications of the phone.
Meizu m5 note rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GBRAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Flyme OS 6.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6×75.8×8.15mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G voLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3920mAh (minimal) battery
The Meizu m5 note comes in Black with gray back and White with white, silver and blue back. We should know the price when it goes official next Tuesday. The event takes place at China National Convention Center and starts at 3PM CST (12:30 PM IST). Meizu will introduce its new Meizu X smartphone along with the Flyme 6.0 OS on November 30th.