OPPO has announced A57, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘A Series’ in China with a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 1.12um pixel size. It has a 5.2-inch HD display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor, runs on Android Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0 and a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF).
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the front, comes with 4G VoLTE support and packs a 2900mAh battery that promises up to 11 hours of continuous video playback ,up to 23 hours and 40 minutes of talk time and up to 13 hours and 30 minutes of usage.
OPPO A57 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, LED Flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel, 5P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.1×72.9×7.65mm; Weight: 147g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
The OPPO A57 comes in Gold and Rose Gold colors, is priced at 1599 yuan (US$ 230 / Rs. 15,840 approx.) and goes on sale in China starting from December 12.